How to get a Contractors License in Nevada
Do you have a proper Nevada contractor license?
The State of Nevada requires a licensed contractor to obtain the proper classification prior to bidding a project. The Nevada State Contractors License Board will only process complete applications and will not act as your agent in gathering information or supporting documents necessary for the consideration of your license. If you need help with Nevada contractor license requirements, call us today.
Reciprocal Agreements: Nevada has limited reciprocal agreements with the states of Arizona, California, and Utah. This Agreement applies to the trade examination only. This act of reciprocity does not include any of the plumbing, electrical, or fire protection trades. We have application packages for every state including some counties. Nevada Contractors License School or home study program will be available for exam prep.
We provide you with:
- Complete application packages for individuals, partnerships or corporations as well as assistance with reference sheets. In addition a sample detail for the trade classification is included.
- License verification for reciprocity
- Nevada Contractors License Test Prep – Study Guide program with CD’s and practice exams
- Fictitious Firm Name Registration
- Business Registration
- Online filing with the Nevada Secretary of State of States office
- Nevada contractor exam prep
- Licensed classification determination
- Registered Agent Service
- Replace qualifying party
- Address Change
- City/County Business license
- Permit Information
If you are in need of a Nevada contractor license contact us today. We’re an experienced Nevada contractor licensing assistance company with competitive pricing. Contact us today and we’ll ease the stress of dealing with state agencies to get your contractor license. Contact us today on how to get a contractors license in Nevada.
Additional Nevada Contractor License Resources:
- Who is Required to have a Contractors License in Nevada
- Licence Classifications
- License Examinations
- Ethical Practice
- Consumer Complaints
- Responsibilities as an Owner or Builder
- Bond Requirements
- Advertising Guidelines After Obtaining a Contractor’s License in Nevada
- Contractor License in Nevada – Tips and guidelines for contractor advertising
- Nevada Contractors License Search, Check or Lookup through the Nevada State Contractors Board